Deep Dive Into The Data And Connect The Dots of Global Companies.By
I've been playing with a new site for corporate data that Business Week just put up online Wednesday. There are lots of sites for company data but I haven't seen one that tracks relationships among business people in addition to providing data. The Company Insight Center (yes, it could use a better branded name) does that as well as show all the Business Week articles recently written about the person and the company. Check out the Apple page.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day