Big Brother: Phone HomeBy
Mickey Mouse cell phones? Cinderella calling plans? Well, sort of. Disney is getting into the cell phone game, and I had a chance to try out their new handsets and service for a few weeks. I'll admit, I was pretty skeptical of the idea. For starters, I don't really think kids need cell phones, and that all manner of electronic gadgets keep them from the kind of creative play that's so much a part of childhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances