Vacation Time for Real Estate InvestorsBy
Data released today from the National Association of Realtors reveals the shifting nature of the real estate market. The number of homes purchased as investment property fell sharply, down 28.9% to 1.65 million last year, from a record 2.32 million in 2005. Sales of homes as primary residence fell only 4.1% to 4.82 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock