Are Entrepreneurs Down in the Dumps?
The Dow Jones industrial average has been setting records, passing the 13,000 mark for the first time last week. But the news from Main Street has not exactly been matching up to that coming out of Wall Street. In fact, three surveys of entrepreneurs released this month showed that small-business owners are more pessimistic about the national economy and the future than they have been in several years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself