Nintendo Hits the Sweet Spot
Nintendo keeps on wowing investors. On Apr. 26, the console maker announced that its annual sales for the 12 months ended Mar. 31 reached $8.1 billion—a 90% rise on a year earlier. Net income rose 130% to $1.5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing