Should Game Ads Be Censored?
In the post-modern economy, information is the most valuable commodity. Almost as important as (and sometimes more important than) having a quality product is having people know about your product and associating a positive image with that product. Naturally, the best way to get the word out about your company and the product(s) it makes is advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day