India's Rising Rupee Bedevils Outsourcers
The Indian rupee seems to be on steroids this year. On Apr. 24, the currency surged to 41.14 to the U.S. dollar, its highest rate in nine years. In just the past six months, the rupee has appreciated 8.4% against the dollar, and economists predict the Indian currency will be even stronger in coming months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says