Some Details On What Kinds Of Ads YouTube's Currently TestingJon Fine
Just got offstage from moderating a panel at ad:tech, during which YouTube’s Chief Marketing Officer Suzie Reider echoed published reports (and general industry chatter) that the company’s now testing ads around the videos on the ridiculously well-trafficked site. She also gave some additional details on what may be coming and when.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing