Salesforce.com's Pitch to Startups
Workers stand on ladders carefully positioning a company sign above a row of cubicles. A woman walks by carrying a lava lamp destined for the office game room, already littered with beanbag chairs and big blue exercise balls. No, it's not the latest Silicon Valley startup. It's more than two dozen of them, crammed under one roof at the Valley's northern edge in San Mateo, Calif.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing