DVR Enhanced Ratings Are In.By
The Nielsen Company released the first look at the most “timeshifted” television programs in the U.S., with FOX’s House and ABC’s Lost showing the most lift in audience due to playback with a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) within seven days of its first airing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy