Lenovo: Down So Long, It Looks Like Up
The cost cutting continues at Lenovo (LNVGY), China's top PC company. As part of its effort to integrate the money-losing PC division of IBM (IBM) that it acquired two years ago, Lenovo President and Chief Executive Officer William J. Amelio said yesterday that the company is cutting 5% of its work force. This follows a round of layoffs last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing