Dow Jumps to New Record on Earnings
Spring has finally sprung on Wall Street. With investors in a buying mood Friday, the Dow Jones industrial average surged to another record high -- and close to the 13,000 mark -- thanks to stronger-than-expected earnings from Google (GOOG) and other big names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting