Caterpillar Flourishes on Foreign Soil
While Caterpillar (CAT) continued having a tougher time selling its big yellow bulldozers and truck engines in the U.S., the equipment maker managed to counter that challenge during recent months. The company posted a slightly weaker profit on Apr. 20 but still managed to increase its sales overseas, surprising market players.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020