Where 'Global' Isn't Just a Buzzword
Claire Lecoq is the director of MBA Career Services of INSEAD, the business school located in Fontainebleau, France, and Singapore. Lecoq has the unique task of helping roughly 900 full-time MBA students on two continents in their career paths. INSEAD students study for four months at the location of their core classes, then can move for two-month periods to the Europe or Asia campus, or to University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, with whom INSEAD has an alliance. Roughly 70 INSEAD students take part in the Wharton exchange every year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas