Sprint: Say Bon Voyage to Vonage
Sprint Nextel, beset by customer losses and lackluster products, has enough on its plate without going after Vonage. That's the prevailing sentiment a day after telecommunications publication Light Reading suggested that Sprint may be considering a purchase of the troubled Internet-calling provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt