Dow Finishes at New Record
The Dow Jones industrial average hit a new record Wednesday in choppy trading thanks to some strong earnings news from JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Intel (INTC). However, Yahoo!'s (YHOO) first-quarter loss weighed on the Nasdaq.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances