The Unassured Future of Wireless Data
See the guy a few seats ahead of you on the train frantically looking for the latest sports scores on his mobile phone? Odds are that if you find him on the train a month from now, he will be doing something else instead: Reading the newspaper, listening to his iPod—or using his mobile phone to have an old-fashioned voice conversation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas