India's Car Design Guru Wants to Pass It On
For years, India's best recognized auto designer, Dilip Chhabria, was happy doing what he liked most, jazzing up and customizing cars and buses for rich Indians. He once redesigned a five-seat Maruti Esteem car into a two-seater roadster. That kind of creativity eventually caused his talents, and his company, Dilip Chhabria Design, to be in very high demand by automakers at home and abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing