AMERICA'S CHILDRENCathy Arnst
The New York Times today ran a short profile of each person killed in the horrific Virginia Tech shooting, and I sobbed over them at the breakfast table. Not just because of their tragic deaths, but because these young adults, and their teachers, represent what is best about America. Their loss will be felt keenly not only by their family and friends but by the nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States