Revving Up the RV
With more than $14 billion in retail sales and more than 370,000 annual unit shipments last year, the United States RV industry represented a large and virtually untapped market for International Truck and Engine Corporation – until now. International has announced it is partnering with Conquest Motorhomes, one of the RV industry's leading manufacturers, to make International the exclusive cab and chassis provider for all of its Class C diesel motorhomes. The Super Nova model from Gulf Stream Coach (pictured) will now use the International DuraStar chassis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt