Asia Warms Up to WiMAX
WiMAX is very much a good and bad news story. The good news, from a cost and efficiency point of view, is that it's three to four times more spectrally efficient than 3.5G. That's the story at least from Nortel, which having shucked off its cellular business has tacked WiMAX high on its mast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself