Toshiba's Flashy New Look at Chips
The plunge in global chip prices over the past year is enough to make any semiconductor executive nervous. But you wouldn't have guessed the industry was hurting after Toshiba (TSBF) Chief Executive Officer Atsutoshi Nishida offered one of the rosiest predictions for his company in years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States