NovaStar Gets a Breather
After NovaStar Financial (NFI) said it is considering a possible sale of the company and managed to get a $100 million loan, investors bought the struggling mortgage lender's stock on Apr. 12. But NovaStar continues facing daunting challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries