The Economy: Why So Gloomy?
Do ordinary Americans know something about the U.S. economy that the experts don't? A perception gap has opened up lately between Wall Street and Main Street. Optimism about the economic outlook is still fairly strong among professional investors, market strategists, and economists, but there's increasing pessimism in the America where most people live and work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing