Sarkozy on the Campaign Trail
Anywhere else, Nicolas Sarkozy would be considered centrist. But in France, the "neoliberal with a French passport" raises eyebrows everywhere he goes. He speaks his mind and is not afraid of controversy. It may be the perfect recipe for presidential victory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks