Price Wars Hit Seagate
Seagate Technology (STX) warned that its revenue would be lower than expected for the March quarter, as the hard disk drive maker continues to struggle against rivals in a bitter price war that has lasted for years. After the news, the stock fell 9% to $21.34 in late morning trading on the New York Stock Exchange Apr. 10.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day