Fading Hopes on Immigration Reform
President George W. Bush gave an impassioned speech Apr. 9 in Yuma, Ariz., about the need for comprehensive reform of the country's immigration laws—and the need for Congress to take action this year. But the chances of such reform are fading amid partisan politics and positioning ahead of the 2008 Presidential race.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says