Bright Prospects, Big Applicant Pool
Business school graduates will have an edge over their peers in this year's crowded job market. The combined category of "business operations, financial services, and human resources" is one of the top areas where jobs are posted this year, accounting for approximately one in five employment opportunities, according to a national survey by MonsterTRAK, the student portion of the Internet job site Monster.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy