The Best and Worst Corporate Practices
Some people collect snow globes or miniature spoons in their travels. I collect HR and management practices. I'm always on the hunt for the latest workplace policies and programs. Why? Well, for one thing, I need to keep on top of HR practices in general. But also I find these new programs and policies fascinating in their own right. They speak to employers' values and beliefs. They also often tellingly illustrate employers' fears about their employees and their own limitations as managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself