Design For The Bottom Of The Pyramid.By
Cooper Hewitt in NYC is going to have a great exhibit in May of beautifully ugly products designed to help people in developing countries--things like water pumps and pots and heavy-load bikes. It highlights the work of designers focussing on the needs of people at the bottom of the pyramid, especially getting clean water.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks