Blogging Code of Ethics and Personal ResponsibilityHeather Green
While I was walking down the hill to the ferry this morning, I was thinking about the blogging code of conduct. It resonates with me and I think the reason why is because each journalism job I have had has had a code of ethics for journalists. Here at BW, we have to sign it each year and we have training with our lawyers about reporting and the responsibilities you have toward sources. And then of course, with our blog, we have had long conversations about how to approach comments, with a good deal of the emphasis being on hate speach and libel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks