Puma Jumps On Acquisition Talk
Puma, the German sportswear company known for its leaping-cat logo, could soon land in the closet of Paris-based luxury group PPR. Shares in Frankfurt-listed Puma soared 10% on Apr. 5 on rumors that PPR, owner of Gucci Group, is in talks to acquire nearly 30% of Puma from two key shareholders. Neither company will comment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting