Jaguar's New XKR: One Fine Ride
The Good: Outstanding design, surprisingly supple ride, gobs of power,excellent transmission
The Bad: No side curtain airbags, ugly whip antenna, awkward shift lever, minor visibility issues
The Bottom Line: A car that draws stares ordinarily reserved for more exotic vehicles
I am not a fan of celebrity gossip magazines. These publications are full of pretentious and speculative paparazzi-snapped pictures that shamefully pry into peoples' lives and support aspirations of a supremely materialistic existence. That said, my high and mighty moral stance quickly went out the window once I slipped behind the leather-wrapped steering wheel of the 2007 Jaguar XKR.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis