Earth Defense Force to the Rescue
It's nearly been ten years since we were first introduced to Quake, id's first person off-shoot from the Doom series that drew us into a more detailed 3-D realm than we ever expected and creeped us out with all sorts of twisted monster designs. That PC effort remains a big favorite amongst the first-person elite, and the license remains just as strong as ever, especially with the current release of Quake 4 for the PC and Xbox 360. But if that's not enough to fill your necessity for first-person shooting madness, Splash Damage may have what you're looking for in their forthcoming squad-based action game Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders