India: Borrowing from China's Playbook
A four-hour road trip from Delhi to Agra, the home of the Taj Mahal, offers a crash course in economic disparity. It's not that India's capital is a beacon of conspicuous wealth, it's just that the rural population has clearly been sidelined from the country's economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day