Ford, Funkmaster Flex Co-Pimp a Ride
It seems incongruous, but the bright red color of Ford’s (F) Funkmaster Flex Special Edition Expedition showcased at this week’s New York International Auto Show is called Colorado Red. Why not Funk Red? Colorado Red sounds like it was inspired by John Denver, not one of hip-hop's leading icons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis