Dear Dieter (Zetsche)....Gail Edmondson
You spoke about integrity as a top priority during DaimlerChrysler’s annual shareholder meeting on Apr. 4. So I couldn’t help wondering what you would have thought about the scene in the press center during that long day when one of your managers went around encouraging journalists with a friendly smile not to take the shareholders’ criticism too seriously.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing