Will the Apple-EMI Deal End DRM?
Of all the parties walking away as winners in the deal between Apple and EMI to remove copy restrictions from digital music, Tom Cullen is among those who worked the least, but benefited greatly. Sonos, a five-year-old company that sells a line of wireless devices that play digital music tracks around the home, has always suffered because it couldn't play songs purchased from Apple's (AAPL) iTunes store.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks