Taking the Pulse of Marketing
Is the 60-second spot dead? Whither Second Life? To find out what's going on in the world of marketing and advertising, BusinessWeek joined the Effie Awards—the advertising prize awarded by the New York American Marketing Association to the year's most effective campaigns—to survey the judges when they gathered in early March to decide on the winners. (The envelopes will be opened later this month.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas