Korea Trade Pact: No Easy Ride for Detroit
This week’s U.S.-South Korean free-trade deal is being trumpeted by both nations as a historic landmark and a potential economic bonanza. Yet in the auto sector, Detroit carmakers face a long slog ahead in Korea, Asia’s third-largest car market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing