Zell's Big Plans for Tribune
By taking the beleaguered Tribune Company (TRB) out of Wall Street's gun sights with his $8.2 billion deal to buy the Chicago-based newspaper and TV giant, real estate billionaire Sam Zell solves some big problems for the outfit's managers. But he's taking on a host of others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day