Indonesian Schools Get Wired
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia (DIKNAS) completed the first phase of a nationwide virtual private network (VPN) implementation in late 2006, "which is on track to eventually connect thousands of schools", said Bondan Sapto Prakoso, DIKNAS' technical team leader, in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis