How to Treat the Touchy Colleague
It's pleasant to walk into the office on a sunny morning and hear "Good morning!" from your cheerful co-workers. It's something else entirely to say "Good morning" to a colleague and be met with "Keep your good morning to yourself!" But that's what happened to a friend of mine at work not long ago. Talk about a hostile work environment!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States