Texas Pacific Mulls an Iberia Bid
In the 1990s, Texas Pacific Group shook up the U.S. airline business by leading a buyout and turnaround of Continental Airlines. Now, could the private equity outfit trigger a shakeup in Europe's skies? TPG confirmed on Mar. 30 that it is considering a $4.5 billion offer for Spanish carrier Iberia, fueling speculation about a possible bidding war for Europe's fourth-largest airline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?