Kororinpa: Marble Mania
In Konami's Wii video game, Kororinpa: Marble Mania, players guide marbles to goals by twisting the remote. While similar to Sega's Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Marble Mania offers full 3-D control over each stage, allowing people to twist them in a host of directions, even upside down. However, although the game provides mild amusement, thanks to well-designed stages and different types of marbles, it only takes a few hours to beat... Its lack of difficulty combined with limited modes keep it from justifying its $39.99 price. Wait for it to hit $19.99 or rent it instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt