We the People and Wikipedia
My wife, going through her wallet for lunch money, is looking at a 10-spot (without her glasses). "Look at that!" she says, pointing to some red lettering on the bill. "Does that say Wikipedia!?" Then she looks closer. Oh. "We the people..."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020