More from Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz, on whether Google is too powerful
In the course gathering some reporting for Rob Hof's cover story this week, "Who's Afraid of Google," Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz was good enough to give us a phone interview. As usual, he was eloquent and provocative--and extremely pro-Google (that couldn't have anything to do with a desire to sell more servers into the Googleplex, could it?).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations