Making Nintendo Matter
Using the Wii Remote and the Wii’s photo channel in lieu of Power Point and a PC, Miyamoto started a recent presentation by describing an industry that he said was becoming complacent with the norm. “Sales went up, but our reputation as an industry went down,” he explained. The world began to forget about Nintendo, instead buying up franchises such as Grand Theft Auto and Halo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C