Ball-Nogues Studio Wins Young Architects Competition
Ball-Nogues Studio has won the 2007 Young Architects Competition, sponsored by New York City’s Museum of Modern Art and its Queens affiliate P.S. 1. The firm’s installation “Liquid Sky” will be unveiled at P.S. 1 on June 21st. It involves dropping water from the tops of utility poles and draping a multicolored membrane over the contemporary art museum’s courtyard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?