Authors working for AmazonBy
If any of you have a book you want to sell, I came across this very good post from Chris Webb about how to boost sales at Amazon. Clearly, the best way for authors to get Amazon to work for them is to work like mad for Amazon. Nearly all of the tips include participating zealously in various Amazon programs and promotions. Amazon appears to be acing a key challenge in the age we're entering: Getting customers to build their product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas